Monday 23 May 2011

Lets Begin!

Hi All, 

this probably wont be the most exciting blog in the world. I'm not looking to win any awards, just putting it out there. I feel like i never stop exercising, but i never seem to be able to loose any weight. I'm going to be following The Harcombe Diet, which as been successful for me before. So basically this is a record of that.

I want to loose about 20lbs initially. Or inches, I'm not fussed!  I weigh 11st 4lb as we speak.

The diet doesn't call for much exercise, but I'm not going to lie, I dread the thought of going flabby so I'm not willing to take that risk. I am a food lover and a wine lover, so this is gonna be tough!

So here's the first day, please comment with your views/observations/recommendations. Be Nice!

Breakfast
2 egg omelette with green peppers, made with butter

Lunch
Tuna Salad with Brown Rice (50g dry weight) with cucumber, mixed leaves, 1 tin of tuna in spring water , olive oil & garlic dressing

1 small pot of natural yoghurt.

Dinner
chicken baked in a drizzle of olive oil and paprika
roasted vegetables (courgette, onion, peppers, tomatoes)

Snacks
2 slices of ham (no added sugars etc)
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 small pot of natural yoghurt
olives

Drinks
lemon and ginger tea x 2 
black decaff coffee
1 litre water

Supplements
HCL, Candida, Biotin

Observations

Very hungry at 5.30pm for dinner. Had to snack on cold ham before main meal with OH got home.
Slight headache at 8pm, taking on more water to try to deal with.

Exercise
None today - had 2 days previous.

Good start or not? 

Maggie Screename!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?...