Friday 27 May 2011

Friday Freedom!

Friday is a quick day as I get to finish early. Today I ended up in  4 hour meeting so was a good job I had something to eat!

Breakfast
2 fried eggs, 1 slice bacon (I didn't eat all the egg)

Lunch
Sliced Roast Beef
Ham and egg salad

Dinner
100% beef burgers (no sugars etc, peppers & shallots in)
about 30g cooked weight brown rice (leftover) with salad.

Snacks
Jaffa cake (1) woops. my gran offered on a visit!
Wheat & gluten free macaroon (mr kimble)

Drinks
1 litre water
1 full caff coffee with uht milk (mini pod)
1 cup full caff tea with skimmed milk.

Exercise
40 min intervals on stationery bike.

Observations
I cheated a bit with the caffeine today and the jaffa cake! , I need to look up whether or not I should have it in phase 2 of the diet which I am moving onto tomorrow, starting with re introducing fruit. I haven't lost any weight this week but I feel good and feel lost some parts of inches so although no measurements taken , I should do that this weekend.
Sunday is going to be a treat day as going to a nice hotel for dinner and haven't had a posh meal out in ages.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?...